+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Am I required to submit the same official letter from credit cards companies to show my debts?

Aradhana Adhvaryu

Mar 28, 2018
I have received ITA for PR under FSWP, however i am not clear with the Section showing proof of funds(settelment funds).

Below statment is showing on canada goverment site:-

For proof, you must get official letters from any banks or financial institutions where you are keeping money.

Letter(s) must list:

• all current bank and investment accounts
  • outstanding debts such as credit card debts and loans
What i have is-
I can get official letter from my bank for my saving and checking accounts.

My question is-
Am I required to submit the same official letter from credit cards companies to show my debts?

Please Advice.

Thanks in advance!

denzrambo

Jun 29, 2017
Montreal
Category........
FSW
LANDED..........
22-08-2018
I have received ITA for PR under FSWP, however i am not clear with the Section showing proof of funds(settelment funds).

Below statment is showing on canada goverment site:-

For proof, you must get official letters from any banks or financial institutions where you are keeping money.

Letter(s) must list:

• all current bank and investment accounts
  • outstanding debts such as credit card debts and loans
What i have is-
I can get official letter from my bank for my saving and checking accounts.

My question is-

Please Advice.

Thanks in advance!
Am I required to submit the same official letter from credit cards companies to show my debts? NO
This is not required.Just show that you have funds available with the letter from bank.

Zcvxcv

Star Member
Oct 5, 2021
Excuse me, I have bank accounts in three different countries. I can take statement that I have the required minimum on one of them. So I must provide statements from two other accounts too?