+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Am I missing any important documents for e-APR

JSN_2016

Star Member
May 20, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear All,

Kindly let me know, if I am missing any documents in the below sections. Also, I would like to know if any of the below documents should be moved to "Letter of Explanation" section.

Supporting Documents for Primary Applicant
Details Document Name Documents to be uploaded Suggestions
1Passports/Travel Documents (Multiple) Single PDF file with the following documents
1. All stamped pages from passport
2. Post Graduate Work Permit
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2Marriage License/Certificate Single PDF file with my marriage certificate
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
3Proof of medical exam Single PDF file with the below 2 forms
1. To be Completed by Applicant/Examining Doctor and Included with Application (Client ID, Date,
Full name of applicant, current address, others accompanying family members applying for PR,
Name and address of examining physicians)
2. eMedical Tracking Sheet ( UMI number, Client personal details, Client identity details,
Client visa details and Examinations required for this visa application)
4Education (diplomas/degrees) Single PDF file with the following documents
1. Canadian Masters degree certificate
2. Candian Masters degree Transcript
3. Bachelors degree certificate (selected NO for ECA)
4. Bachelors degree Transcript (selected NO for ECA)
5. IELTS test report
5Employment Records 1 Single PDF file with the following documents
1. Experience letter from HR in letterhead
2. Payslip1
3. Payslip2
4. T4 slip
5. Offer Letter
6. Employee ID card
6Employment Records 2 Single PDF file with the following documents
1. Experience letter from supervisor in letter head
2. T4 slip
3. Contract letter
7Employment Records 3 Single PDF file with the following documents
1. Experience letter from HR in letterhead (But salary, number of hours and previous designations are missing)
2. HR email for not mentioning few details in the letter
3. Letter from supervisor in plain paper with number of hours and all designations
4. Service certificate with salary information, name, last designation and duration in the company
5. 2 Payslips/td]
8Police Certificates (Multiple) Single PDF file with police clearance certificate from home country
9Proof of Means of Financial Support Single PDF file with the following documents
1. last 6 months bank statement
2. Need to upload a letter (as per this link http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=1145&top=29
Note: You do not have to meet the funds requirement if you were invited to apply under the Canadian Experience Class.

The system currently asks all applicants to provide a proof of funds document. If you don’t need to
provide proof of funds, you must upload a letter explaining either that you have been invited to apply
under the Canadian Experience Class
, or that you have a valid job offer.)
10Digital photo Upload file

Supporting Documents for Spouse
Details Document Name Documents uploadedSuggestions
1Passports/Travel Documents (Multiple)Single PDF file with the following documents
1. All stamped pages from passport
2. Post Graduate Work Permit
2Proof of medical examSingle PDF file with the below 2 forms
1. To be Completed by Applicant/Examining Doctor and Included with Application (Client ID, Date,
Full name of applicant, current address, others accompanying family members applying for PR,
Name and address of examining physicians)
2. eMedical Tracking Sheet ( UMI number, Client personal details, Client identity details,
Client visa details and Examinations required for this visa application)
3Education (diplomas/degrees)Single PDF file with the following documents
1. Canadian Masters degree certificate
2. Bachelors degree certificate (selected NO for ECA)
4Education TranscriptsSingle PDF file with the following documents
1. Masters degree Transcript
2. Bachelors degree Transcript
3. IELTS test report
5Police Certificates (Multiple)Single PDF file with police clearance certificate
6Digital photo Upload file

Primary Applicant's Optional Documents
Details Document Name Instructions Options
Add Letter of ExplanationSingle PDF file with the following document

1. Some documents have different naming format - So attaching "One and the samer person affidavit"
2. Changed the primary NOC code based on the confirmation from NOC team - So attaching the email from NOC team.
3. The start date of one contract is before my PGWP issue date (implied status). So attaching the degree completion letter from the University.
I completed 1 year of Canadian Experience starting from PGWP issue date. Should I attach this document or no need?

ektasapra

Jul 22, 2015
One quick q? how did you get a mail form NOC team? did you write to them - or did they?

best,
ekta

JSN_2016

Star Member
May 20, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ektasapra said:
One quick q? how did you get a mail form NOC team? did you write to them - or did they?

best,
ekta
Hi Ekta,
You need to provide the following details to this email (noc@workingincanada.gc.ca).
1) Job title,
2) detailed description of the duties,
3) Education and work experience required by the employer for entry into the occupation and
4) type of establishment for which work is performed

Then they will provide you the suitable NOC code.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
JSN_2016 said:
Dear All,

Kindly let me know, if I am missing any documents in the below sections. Also, I would like to know if any of the below documents should be moved to "Letter of Explanation" section.

1. Some documents have different naming format - So attaching "One and the samer person affidavit"
2. Changed the primary NOC code based on the confirmation from NOC team - So attaching the email from NOC team.
3. The start date of one contract is before my PGWP issue date (implied status). So attaching the degree completion letter from the University.
I completed 1 year of Canadian Experience starting from PGWP issue date. Should I attach this document or no need?
1) Yes, that is a good idea.
2) Cool.
3) Yes, to prove you were not a full-time student at the time of your first contract, you can submit your degree certificate. I also suggest that you submit a LOE along with it, explaining the situation. It'll make it easy for the officer. Found this -

Note: Work experience acquired while under implied status will be considered as eligible work experience under the CEC, provided the applicant continued to work in Canada under the same conditions as their original work permit until a decision was made on their application for a work permit extension.

Link ---> http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/perm/econ/cec/work.asp
I think you are good to go!

Good luck and all the very best!

JSN_2016

Star Member
May 20, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rajkamalmohanram said:
1) Yes, that is a good idea.
2) Cool.
3) Yes, to prove you were not a full-time student at the time of your first contract, you can submit your degree certificate. I also suggest that you submit a LOE along with it, explaining the situation. It'll make it easy for the officer. Found this -

I think you are good to go!

Good luck and all the very best!
Thanks a lot, Raj for your time and giving your feedback. +1 to you.

butters1690

Star Member
Aug 21, 2015
hey!
is this a form: "One and the samer person affidavit"?
if so, would you mind sharing the link to this form?

did you go to a commissioner of oath to get it signed?

JSN_2016

Star Member
May 20, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
butters1690 said:
hey!
is this a form: "One and the samer person affidavit"?
if so, would you mind sharing the link to this form?

did you go to a commissioner of oath to get it signed?
Hi butter690,

Please find the sample affidavit format. Yeah, I went to an oath commissioner to get it signed.

AFFIDAVIT
ONE AND THE SAME PERSON

I, the undersigned, Mr. AAAAAA BBBBBB, aged 29 years, residing at Ontario, Canada, do hereby solemnly affirm and declare on oath that:

1. I am the deponent herein and a citizen of India.
2. I was born on X, 1986 in City, State, India.
3. My birth name is AAAAAA (First Name).
4. My father’s first name was mentioned as initial in some of my documents.
5. Therefore, the following names refer to the one and the same person:
a. AAAAAA (First Name) BBBBBB(LastName)
b. AAAAAA (First Name) B(First letter of my LastName)

The above are the variations of the same name and should not be considered name changes.

So I do hereby solemnly affirm that foregoing are true and correct statements.

Place: City, Province, Canada
Date: XX-Sep-2016 DEPONENT

ektasapra

Jul 22, 2015
JSN_2016 said:
Hi Ekta,
You need to provide the following details to this email (noc@workingincanada.gc.ca).
1) Job title,
2) detailed description of the duties,
3) Education and work experience required by the employer for entry into the occupation and
4) type of establishment for which work is performed

Then they will provide you the suitable NOC code.
Thank you for your reply. How fast are they with the reply?

Best,
Ekta !

butters1690

Star Member
Aug 21, 2015
JSN_2016 said:
Hi butter690,

Please find the sample affidavit format. Yeah, I went to an oath commissioner to get it signed.

AFFIDAVIT
ONE AND THE SAME PERSON

I, the undersigned, Mr. AAAAAA BBBBBB, aged 29 years, residing at Ontario, Canada, do hereby solemnly affirm and declare on oath that:

The above are the variations of the same name and should not be considered name changes.

[/quote

Hey! Thanks so much for the reply! I have somewhat of a similar letter regarding my name from my embassy- I hope that will suffice!

sodapop123

Star Member
Mar 22, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-11-2016
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
20-11-2016
IELTS Request
N/A (upfront)
Med's Request
N/A (upfront)
Med's Done....
31-10-2016
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
02-02-2017
VISA ISSUED...
27-02-2017
LANDED..........
01-05-2017
JSN_2016 said:
Hi butter690,

AFFIDAVIT
ONE AND THE SAME PERSON

When you say you went to the 'Oath commissioner' to get it signed/attested/notarized....is that someone at the Indian embassy/consulate ?

JSN_2016

Star Member
May 20, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sodapop123 said:
When you say you went to the 'Oath commissioner' to get it signed/attested/notarized....is that someone at the Indian embassy/consulate ?
Hi,

Not in Indian consulate, you can go to any lawyer office to get the affidavit from him. You have to sign in front of him.

shahid_razzak

Apr 20, 2017
Dear All,

I have received ITA on Apr 19, 2017. I am a Pakistani national residing in Saudi Arabia. Now for Police Clearance and Medical Tests for self and spouse, I require letter from IRCC. I have absolutely no idea on how to get these from IRCC. Unless I have these letters, I cannot secure Police Clearance and Medical Tests. Any idea what to do?

JSN_2016

Star Member
May 20, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shahid_razzak said:
Dear All,

I have received ITA on Apr 19, 2017. I am a Pakistani national residing in Saudi Arabia. Now for Police Clearance and Medical Tests for self and spouse, I require letter from IRCC. I have absolutely no idea on how to get these from IRCC. Unless I have these letters, I cannot secure Police Clearance and Medical Tests. Any idea what to do?
Hi Shahid,

You can use your ITA as a reference to get your police clearance. For medical you need to go to CIC appointed physician in Saudi Arabia. For me, I just used by ITA to request for police clearance from Indian consulate office.