+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Am I eligible? Please give me your opinion.

sujeethaj

Sep 15, 2015
Hello all,
:)
I am a 33-year-old guy from India with 8 years of experience in multimedia (3d generalist), married and father of a one-year-old kid. Got IELTS band score 8 with R-9, L-9, S-7.5 and W-7 scores. I was determined to apply for immigration, especially with the new EE system in place and because I am always busy with my job sought the expertise of consultancies. Strangely, I found different consultancies charging varying fees (Rs. 10,000 to 70,000) and most importantly some suggesting that EE system is a sham and that going with a student visa and later applying for PR has the best probabilities of getting accepted.

I tried finding out exactly what kind of candidates did get approval for PR through EE (especially if Canada only wants those who belong in FSW to migrate, my NOC is 5223) and how many were successful. This is because I was wondering if they already have enough animators and do not consider such professionals without a Canadian education.

A lot of my hard-earned savings and time will need to be spent for the procedure, but I do not wish to take that risk if my application is going to be rejected anyhow.

Can someone please help me out here with what decision I should take.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
You would probably be better off posting your question in the Express Entry section of the forum.

Express Entry is not a sham. Any consultant who suggests express Entry Entry is a sham is themselves a sham and are probably just trying to get more money out of you or don't really know what they are doing (don't understand the Express Entry program).

The key is how many points you have in your Express Entry profile. If you have more than 450 - then you have an extremely good chance of being selected. If you have fewer than 450 points, then the chances drop substantially.

You can apply on your own. You don't need the help of an agency.