+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Am I Eligible for Permanent Residence Through NOC 72014 Supervisor in Construction

RDS

Apr 26, 2017
Hello everybody,
After consulting 3,4 immigration agents/attorneys, I am still confused, so I thought of putting it here.

I have background in Computer/i.t worked 3 years in same field in my home country India. Then, I came to Canada on a study visa in PGD in business, After completing it I was able to secure a job in a construction company. My work in company is to manage projects; start to complete, looking after permits, supervising the trades, managing day to day work at the site, getting quotes from the vendors.

My work is mixture of project management and a supervisor. I went to 3 agents/attorneys, 2 of them said that I am good to go for the trade draws under the NOC code 72014 which is contractors and supervisors. One of them who was trying to sell me LMIA negated the other 2.

Since I do not have a study in civil and nor do I have experience in the construction trade. Should I continue to work in this or look for something else for my Permanent residence?