+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Am I dreaming? or is 4.7% rtrn monthly a reality?

jamie34

Jul 21, 2010
Folks I stumbled upon this site. They claim to have a office in Texas
1270 Champion Circle, Carrollton, TX ,75006
Any one near by can check them out. Thanks.
liquiditygiants dotcom

jamie34

Jul 21, 2010
Well to be quite honest, I did stop by LGs other location but that was their dublin office, in the middle of last month or so. The funny thing is, and you wouldn't believe one of their reps actually had the nerve to ask me if I'm sure I dont want to hold off on increasing my portfo-size because of my income level. So i cudn't upgrade.The dam nerve! Well anyway, besides that I strolled in with my daughter and they seemed pretty organized (except for the shortage on app forms and dependent forms too). Customer service wasn't the worse even though finding their place could have used a bit more signs. Anytime you get the chance, just take a drive down there though, I was only there cuz I needed to add a dependent to my account because they apparently had some issues with their system that prevented me from doing it online. So once again, if anyone is nearby Carrollton or knows of a location there then please let me know whats up for safety reasons. Thanks

rintintin

Jul 16, 2010
Is it possible that there are truly people this dumb in the world?

4.78% monthly? And you ask if it is a reality? At best it is a ponzi scheme.

toby

Champion Member
Sep 29, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
November 2009
Med's Done....
October 2009 and 15 April 2011
Interview........
4 April 2011
Passport Req..
4 April 2011
VISA ISSUED...
7 July 2011
LANDED..........
15 July 2011
It is not important whether the business uses Italian marble in the foyer, and hires a nice receptionist. What IS important is the nature of the business that promises almost 60% per year! It is possible to make big money lending short-term bridge money to successful businesses, but 60% to the investor? That requires (say) 80% to the principals. Doubtful.

I've seen so many of these schemes start well and then leave the investors holding the bag. If they open their books for you (audited by a reputable accounting firm), and you understand and like their business plan, then maybe. But you probably won't get that information up front, and so I'd walk away.

You certainly won't get the in-depth information you need from a drive-by tour.