+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL UNI STUDNETS FOR SUMMBER INTAKE PLEASE JOIN ME HERE FROM PAKISTAN

stmani

Sep 18, 2011
the same.....i actually applied for winter 2013 but then delayed in sending documents now thinking to defer it to september 13. Can u plz share ur profile?

nadeem1

Oct 31, 2012
Same here bro i applied in winter intake 10 jan they have accepted my application only few days ago there is no way i would get the visa and reach on time so i have to request them to defer it to 13 sepetember.what did you say when you request them to defer into 13 sepetember cos i have to request them too.

My Profile

Matric : 68%
F.SC :70 %
BBA: 3.72 CGPA
MBA: 3.80 CGPA
Iltes: Overall 7.5

What is your Profile?

stmani

Sep 18, 2011
i have sent a request through email requesting them to transfer me to september intake as i wont be able to through the visa process in pakistan....

im pretty same to you...

matric 69
intermediate 65
bba finance 3.3 cgpa
mba international business (couldnt finished it due to some problem) but have a good lot of experience in finance and accounts.
ielts 8.0

where abt in pak r u?

shujaattt

Apr 13, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad chc
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31 may 2012
IELTS Request
Med's Request
inshaAllah very soon
VISA ISSUED...
inshaAllah very soon
LANDED..........
inshaAllah very soon
nadeem1 said:
Same here bro i applied in winter intake 10 jan they have accepted my application only few days ago there is no way i would get the visa and reach on time so i have to request them to defer it to 13 sepetember.what did you say when you request them to defer into 13 sepetember cos i have to request them too.

My Profile

Matric : 68%
F.SC :70 %
BBA: 3.72 CGPA
MBA: 3.80 CGPA
Iltes: Overall 7.5

What is your Profile?
Have u filed ur case in chc,islamabad?

nadeem1

Oct 31, 2012
i am from lahore.have you pay them the required fee ?i suggest you to do that otherwise they would not defer you for September intake are you working ? where you from ?

nadeem1

Oct 31, 2012
No i have not Sumbit my file yet actuly i have to go london for few months once i am back around may then i will sumbit my file.CHC need only few months for Uni Students Inshalla i will be ok.

stmani

Sep 18, 2011
no they didnt ask me for that probably because i didnt get the admission yet!

i only managed to get the documents delivered last week as my uncomplete mba degree was from ireland and i had to approach ireland's university to send relavant documents directly from there......which delayed me

now i have sent them an email requesting them to move my application to fall intake rather

stmani

Sep 18, 2011
@nadeem, how much did u pay them after accepting the offer? did u ever receive admission letter for visa?

nadeem1

Oct 31, 2012
Oh ok so in otherwords your application is still pending they have not offer you admission yet?wish you good luck buddy i hope you manage it well.
I have paid them $10,000 now waiting for the Official Acceptance letter with Payment Receipt .

Do you know what Documents we need in order to avoid any troble from CHC ?