+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Alberta pnp applying from different province

Ranga0585

Jan 6, 2019
Hi everyone,

Asking for a friend who is currently in BC working in IT. She has been waiting for a BC PNP invitation for 8 months without a positive response and is now considering applying for the Alberta Tech Pathway.

Can she stay in BC while applying for the Alberta Tech PNP, or would it be better to move to Calgary before applying?

Also, where can I find detailed procedures and requirements for applying to the Alberta PNP? If there’s an existing thread or resource on this, could you please point me in the right direction?

Thanks!

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hi everyone,

Asking for a friend who is currently in BC working in IT. She has been waiting for a BC PNP invitation for 8 months without a positive response and is now considering applying for the Alberta Tech Pathway.

Can she stay in BC while applying for the Alberta Tech PNP, or would it be better to move to Calgary before applying?

Also, where can I find detailed procedures and requirements for applying to the Alberta PNP? If there’s an existing thread or resource on this, could you please point me in the right direction?

Thanks!
Alberta Tech Pathway is closed. Go on AiNP and read for yourself.

Reactions: Taran D