+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

alas he is still undone!

ad gopang

Star Member
Jan 17, 2012
dear, one of my friends, whose brother is living in canada. as for as his big b applied for him in siskatwen regarding sponsorship. that time there was no need of ielts (even though his medical formalities had been fulfilled) suddenly CIC asked for ielts. but he is reluctant to do it due to his business and busyness, so what would be better for him despite ielts.....?

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

ad gopang said:
dear, one of my friends, whose brother is living in canada. as for as his big b applied for him in siskatwen regarding sponsorship. that time there was no need of ielts (even though his medical formalities had been fulfilled) suddenly CIC asked for ielts. but he is reluctant to do it due to his business and busyness, so what would be better for him despite ielts.....?
No IELTS, probably a refusal. Here is what the SNIP says

I have an fulltime offer of employment in Saskatchewan, my employer has verified my
language required for the employment through the SINP Employer Online Information
System; OR
 Education/ training documents that demonstrate I have attended education institutions
where the language of instruction was English; OR
Internationally recognized language testing results that would be equivalent to a Band
Scale 4 or greater on the International English Language Testing System (IELTS).