+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Airlines discounts

alliUs

Jun 28, 2024
Hi everyone!!!

Does anyone know which airlines offer student discounts on flights from Rome to Toronto? I need to fly soon, and I was wondering if there are any special offers or programs I can take advantage of to save money. Any information or advice on this would be appreciated.

• Haha
Reactions: foodie69

Copingwithlife

VIP Member
Jul 29, 2018
Earth
Hi everyone!!!

Does anyone know which airlines offer student discounts on flights from Rome to Toronto? I need to fly soon, and I was wondering if there are any special offers or programs I can take advantage of to save money. Any information or advice on this would be appreciated.
Those type of discounts ended years & years ago

Reactions: canuck78

forevermore76

May 19, 2024
Hi everyone!!!

Skyscanner is probably your best bet.

Christian1234

Sep 11, 2023
Hi everyone!!!

Does anyone know which airlines offer student discounts on flights from Rome to Toronto? I need to fly soon, and I was wondering if there are any special offers or programs I can take advantage of to save money. Also, if anyone knows of any promo code websites like Code-promo.ca that offer deals on international flights, that would be really helpful! Any information or advice on this would be appreciated.
Sometimes universities or educational institutions have agreements with airlines to offer discounts to their students. Check with your institution for this information.