15-11-2020
Passport Req..
17-03-2021
VISA ISSUED...
05-03-2021
LANDED..........
19-04-2021
Air India. Air Canada. Emirates.

Check the dates and the price. It is risky to transit through Europe at the moment. Air France and Lufthansa, both have listed it on their website, that you need to be a Citizen/PR Holder or related to either to transit through France and Germany to reach Canada. I'm not sure about KLM. British Airways also has similar rules in place to transit through London.

As for Etihad and Qatar, Several travel agents, who I rang up directly, told me that because of lockdown type restrictions in Abu Dhabi, Sharjah and Doha; it is not safe to travel on those airlines. Several applicants/passengers have mentioned flights being cancelled, re-routed or postponed on these routes (on twitter, Facebook and this forum too).

A cheaper option exists as American Airlines which has three options, with a single layover in London (New Delhi/Mumbai, London, Toronto) or London and Newark (New Delhi/Mumbai, London, Newark Liberty International, Toronto) or Directly to Newark (New Delhi/Mumbai, Newark, Toronto) with code-sharing arrangements between British Airways and American Airlines. But the transit, immigration/visa and quarantine rules of USA will apply here. With the land borders between USA and Canada closed since last year, the air traffic is also being strictly monitored and I think the same rule applies here (You need to be a citizen, green card holder of USA to travel).

I am not aware of any other alternate flight arrangement between the West Coast of North America (California, Washington USA and British Columbia, Manitoba Canada) and South-East Asia for Vancouver. Regardless, I don't think a layover in South-East Asia (Hong Kong, Singapore, Seoul or Tokyo) would be beneficial because of strict travel bubble rules in place.

Reactions: t.135

t.135

Star Member
Feb 28, 2021
ok thank u so much.... i will look for direct flight frm new delhi to toronto... which are operated b air canada and air india.... thank u so much again fr the info...

Reactions: RamSatt

RamSatt

Mar 8, 2021
Toronto, Ontario
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
09-12-2020
Med's Done....
15-11-2020
Passport Req..
17-03-2021
VISA ISSUED...
05-03-2021
LANDED..........
19-04-2021
Those are the safer options. Things may change by September. But for now, it is better to book via those airlines. I booked my ticket via Emirates.

Reactions: t.135