+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AINP question

htran49

Aug 19, 2022
Hi guy,

I have quick question regarding to my AINP application. I graduate at NAIT as business admin - accounting, and I am PGWP holder. In 2020, I work as accounting technician as full time position from Dec 1 2020 to Jun 15 2021. However, since the working environment was not what I expect, I have no longer work for them. I got the confirmation letter from the employer he confirm that I have 6 month experience with the pay rate 16/hours include the job duty and full time hour working. After almost haft year until Jan 10 2022, I got the full time position in accounting firm mid-size. I complete probation and got the offer become permanent accounting technician staff with pay rate 22/hours full time position. I got the job offer letter and employer reference letter at May 17 2022 and I start to prep AOS ( Alberta opportunity stream ) and submit it on May 21 2022 NOC 1311. I am waiting for my nomination but I am still worry about this gap. My agency have already write the letter attached with my application to explain this gap and calculate my accumulate working experience more than 6 months. Can you guy please let me know is it ok to get nomination from Alberta regarding to my case. I really appreciate it. Thanks.