+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AINP or Federal Skilled

rickyboy

Nov 5, 2007
Hi to everyone,I need an advise to what would be my next step regarding my immigration application.Two weeks ago I recieved a medical request from RPC Bufallo,and the for "Right of Permanent Residence fee"which I already did a week ago.This is for my Federal Skilled Worker Application Class that i submitted last march 2008.
This monday I recieved another letter from RPC Bufallo notifying me that they have recieved a certificate of Nomination from Alberta which names me as their nominee.Due to the ammendment that the Goverment past last year,my employer offerd me to do the AINP which I'm so blessed to be nominated.Tuesday,I recieved the papers from Alberta Employment and Immigration that I will submit to RPC BUfallo.
Should I drop my AINP application and continue with my Federal Skilled Worker application since the whole family already passed the medical exam?What assurance do I have that I will have my permanent residence from this application?Or Should I continue with both application which is allowed,and pay another processing fee allover again?
I'm all stressed thinking about what will be the best move for my application.I hope that you guys can help me with good advise from your expertise and good heart.
God Bless You All,
Ricky

rupeshhari

VIP Member
Sep 15, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 2008 to CIO
Doc's Request.
Jan 2009
AOR Received.
Feb 2009 from VO
IELTS Request
Didn't do IELTS.
File Transfer...
Not transfered to regional office.
Med's Request
July 2010 with RPRF and another PCC.
Med's Done....
Meds - September 2010. PCC - Late Oct 2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Early November 2010
VISA ISSUED...
December 2010 - Exactly days shy of 2 years since I sent in my application to CIO.
LANDED..........
I presume that if you don't get your FSW frm this point onwards, there is something wrong (from security, health point of view), which will get you disqualified under AINP anyway.

What do other's think?