+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AINP - after nomination

ToploBlato

Sep 15, 2016
Hi, does anyone know. I got AINP nomination, so also I got a support letter to apply for work permit befor AOR. Still didnt submitted my application for PR. Since I need ask. Nomination is issued on high skill job and i didn't have to do English test. Now when I do my aplication for PR do I have to do one, not clear whit it, aplication is paper- based. Did anyone go thru the same.

Alpit

Star Member
Sep 14, 2016
First of all, congratulations and As long as your category is O,A,B . You don't need to put ilets results . Iltes is required for low skilled occupation such as C and D.

ToploBlato

Sep 15, 2016
Tnx. You know just wanna be sure 100% since cople ppl told me different than that, so whan you hear that you start to doubt.

Mo2016

Dec 20, 2015
Visa Office......
Inland-FSW
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-02-2017
You do not need English test, do you mind sharing your time line, when did you apply and did you apply under SRS or EDS

ToploBlato

Sep 15, 2016
Ok.
Application sent on February 17, 2016
File No.recived at April 21, 2016
Nomination at September 7 2016.

So its been quit tight time because my work permit expired on Septembar 8. So that is so unrealistic.
Now I have to apply for work permit and pay a restauration status, since I recived Letter of support for work permit.
Just wondering if anyone know, since I have wife can she apply for work permit to or she must whait until I get my work permit. Tomorrow I have scheduled medical excam.