+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Aged international student (42) apply for bachelor degree, successful ???

MsCherry

Jul 9, 2018
Dear friends,
May I ask about study permit given to a 42 year old student for pursuits a bachelor degree in Canada . Could it be possible proceeded?

Thanks and regards

darthv

Star Member
Jun 12, 2018
Dear friends,
May I ask about study permit given to a 42 year old student for pursuits a bachelor degree in Canada . Could it be possible proceeded?

Thanks and regards
If you can justify.
Which university has accepted you?
Although I have never heard of people with this age pursuing bachelor, masters is what few do.

Johnsnow 007

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2018
Nigeria
It will be difficult but not impossible though.. it all depends how determined you is, and strong your fingers is to write very fast what the mind thinks to convince the VO

it would be absolute best for you to go for a postgraduate course

Reactions: Al Saudi

aafroze

Jul 6, 2018
Hello people, I am 45 years old with a masters degree, fellow -HEA-UK, published papers, and have 20 years of teaching experience at undergraduate level as a lecturer in chemistry.
I am passionate about pursuing Ph.D. From Canada.
Please guide as to how should I proceed and the requirement.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hello people, I am 45 years old with a masters degree, fellow -HEA-UK, published papers, and have 20 years of teaching experience at undergraduate level as a lecturer in chemistry.
I am passionate about pursuing Ph.D. From Canada.
Please guide as to how should I proceed and the requirement.
You apply like everyone else. Getting into a PhD program will probably be the most challenging part.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Dear friends,

Thanks and regards
Would be challenging but not impossible. Do you have a family? Have you tried to immigrate in the pat? The concern would be that you are trying to immigrate. Given your age other points based immigration programs would be difficult.