+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

After submitting Proof of Funds - FSK

vigaviga

Mar 5, 2009
I´d like to send a letter explaining how to get extra funds, which could help my family become established there (selling my properties.) I´ve submitted both the documents and the proof of funds in banks. However, I consider important this letter because my career is regulated so I should study from landing. Is it good to send something like this? Is there any problem? Have someone done the same?

rupeshhari

VIP Member
Sep 15, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 2008 to CIO
Doc's Request.
Jan 2009
AOR Received.
Feb 2009 from VO
IELTS Request
Didn't do IELTS.
File Transfer...
Not transfered to regional office.
Med's Request
July 2010 with RPRF and another PCC.
Med's Done....
Meds - September 2010. PCC - Late Oct 2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Early November 2010
VISA ISSUED...
December 2010 - Exactly days shy of 2 years since I sent in my application to CIO.
LANDED..........
what is FSK?

sanjeevindia

Jul 1, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
if u can clarify that what is ur exact question that will be really helpful to get an answer.

BobbyB

Champion Member
Feb 10, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
vigaviga said:
I´d like to send a letter explaining how to get extra funds, which could help my family become established there (selling my properties.) I´ve submitted both the documents and the proof of funds in banks. However, I consider important this letter because my career is regulated so I should study from landing. Is it good to send something like this? Is there any problem? Have someone done the same?
Although, I have not fully understood your question and what FSK may stand for, I would however like to say the ff:
You are in an occupation that is regulated in Canada and would like to study to be recognized and be registered by the professional body(ies). You would like to show the CIC that you have the means to support yourself, your family and are also able to "Sponsor" your studies by selling off your property(ies).

Well, no problems, go ahead, as long as you meet the other Criterion i.e. the required 67 points - Ministerial List NOC, Education, Language, Experience etcetc.

It all depends on the IO responsible for your case, It may or may not be advantageous towards your application.

vigaviga

Mar 5, 2009
Thank BobbyB for your interesting answer. Certainly, what you understood is exactly that I wanted to say. On the other hand, I mistakenly wrote FSK instead of FSW. Sorry!