+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

After passport submission ?

igur

Aug 3, 2018
Hello friends .

On 28th of July i got message from IRCC to submit my passport at VFS .And on 31th july i visited Chandigarh office and submitted my passport .Then On 2nd of August, Canada high Commission New Delhi received my passport .I want to know fron you guy's how much time it will take ?And one more thing, in my cic account IRCC have made their final decision and still they are reviewing my application .What that means ?

Johnsnow 007

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2018
Nigeria
No, cause to worry about whether your online application stiil showing they are still reviewing your eligibility/application as long as they already requested for your passport for stamping, its a common trend as they are only slow to update your online account

It takes up to 1-5days for collection after submission but also it can also be from 1-10days if they are not of their best behaviour

Reactions: igur

igur

Aug 3, 2018
No, cause to worry about whether your online application stiil showing they are still reviewing your eligibility/application as long as they already requested for your passport for stamping, its a common trend as they are only slow to update your online account

It takes up to 1-5days for collection after submission but also it can also be from 1-10days if they are not of their best behaviour
Thanks for your information