After medical How much wait for ECAS

vizsagar

May 28, 2013
Dubai
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ahmadzai123 said:
After medical How much wait for ECAS to update Medical recived ...
Ahmad,

If you have done the medicals at a facility which has online facility then it shouldn't take more
than 7 to 10 days to update but if you have done the medicals at a facility which is not online
then it can take around 1 to 3 months but again depends on VO applicable for your file.

All the best !!
God bless

Viz

ahmadzai123

Jan 12, 2015
thanks alot for your reply the cic gave me letter and I went for medical exam in IOM the medical person told me that they will send the report and they didn't give me anything ...So now how long time it get to update ECAS..

vizsagar

May 28, 2013
Dubai
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ahmadzai123 said:
thanks alot for your reply the cic gave me letter and I went for medical exam in IOM the medical person told me that they will send the report and they didn't give me anything ...So now how long time it get to update ECAS..
As advised if it is done with the facility which has online facility then it is updated within 7 to 10 days
max but if it is done at facility which is offline meaning they will physically send the medical reports
then it can take approx. 1 to 2 months depending on the VO.

All the best !!
God bless!!

Viz

chararat99

Feb 19, 2015
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
14-11-2014
Med's Done....
16-02-2015
Passport Req..
16-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
soon
Hey guys,

I did my medical last Feb. 16, 2015 in St. Luke's Medical Center in Global city. I just want to ask if you have an idea how long USUALLY the CEM will ask for PPR? :) Just excited kid here...My application is Permanent residency.

Thanks.

Sylar2000

Star Member
Jan 23, 2015
chararat99 said:
Hey guys,

I did my medical last Feb. 16, 2015 in St. Luke's Medical Center in Global city. I just want to ask if you have an idea how long USUALLY the CEM will ask for PPR? :) Just excited kid here...My application is Permanent residency.

Thanks.
Kabayan..

Cic requested me for a medical last nov 28 then did my medicals on the 16th of december.. ECAS was updated to medicals received 2 days after they requested me to send my passport for stamping which happend last march 25, 2015.. It really depends on the VO that is working on your papers..

Some of the seniors here in this forum says that ECAS is not reliable.

What is your timeline in this application?

Sylar2000

Star Member
Jan 23, 2015
ahmadzai123 said:
It is almost three month but ECAS not update and nothing happen yet my VO dehli ..
:( :( :( :( :(

Sometimes Our ECAS is not updated as frequently as it should be. Lol..
Relax and dont lose hope.. It might be best to order GCMS notes to know the status of your application..

Hope this helps..

KZFHFOREVER

Apr 1, 2015
apostille

HELLO to all
I am new here so i did not know how to send a post here so i used the reply.

I have been in India for the past few years studying. i got my pcc and marriage certificate here.my husband is an Indian with PR.
HE wants to invite me on spouse visa to Canada. my question now is that before applying :

1) Do i need to apostle my pcc and marriage certificate ?i have heard Canada doesn't recognize apostle by MEA(ministry of external affairs) since it has not signed the Hague convention. if so then what other options do i have?

2) Do i need to stamp or apostle my documents from embassy of Canada before applying for my file?

3) my husband went to Canada by Quebec selection.now he is in Saskatchewan.should he apply for me from federal or Quebec?

I know these are so many questions but i would really appreciate if you can help me