+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

After exclusion order

Jagbinder@sp

Jul 19, 2024
Hello everyone.
can someone help me .Plzz…
I got an exclusion order a year ago. Now my exclusion order is over. And i have my. Valid visitor visa can i enter canada as a visitor .
My family friend organized a birthday party. She is a canadian citizen and she invited me for her birthday party. I have invitation card. And all Proof of funds. And enough cash. To survive in canada.
and return ticket as well. And booked. Confirmed hotel room to stay. I owns a business and land in my home country as well.
is it possible to enter canada.
plzz. Help me in this situation
Thankzz.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hello everyone.
can someone help me .Plzz…
I got an exclusion order a year ago. Now my exclusion order is over. And i have my. Valid visitor visa can i enter canada as a visitor .
My family friend organized a birthday party. She is a canadian citizen and she invited me for her birthday party. I have invitation card. And all Proof of funds. And enough cash. To survive in canada.
and return ticket as well. And booked. Confirmed hotel room to stay. I owns a business and land in my home country as well.
is it possible to enter canada.
plzz. Help me in this situation
Thankzz.
Whether you are allowed to enter Canada or not is always up to CBSA when you arrive. Suggest you keep you first trip back to Canada short (1-2 weeks or less).