+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

After biometric validity letter heeeeeeelp !

Jul 11, 2019
Hello
  1. Today I received my biometric validity on my email but I didn't receive any response for my application status Knowig that when I checked my application on tracking number they gave to me I found that my processd passport sent back to visa applications center
  2. If any one get approval before please tell me after they approve your application how much it takes to give your passport back and thank you

kat3onah

May 13, 2019
Category........
Hello
1.Today I received my biometric validity on my email but I didn't receive any response for my application status Knowig that when I checked my application on tracking number they gave to me I found that my processd passport sent back to visa applications center
If you applied online, once the biometric is received it will reflect on your application. You need to now wait for the results. Processing time varies and depends from which country you applied. You can check the estimate number of days from this link.
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/check-processing-times.html

If approved, you will receive an email requesting for your passport. If denied, you will receive a letter stating the reason for your refusal.

2. If any one get approval before please tell me after they approve your application how much it takes to give your passport back and thank you
This depends on you. The Visa Application Center (VAC) offers services to pick up and deliver the passport for you for a fee. It would take a couple of days as they will assign a courier to do this. You can also opt to give your passport to VAC and pick it up yourself. I did this and took me 3 days before I got my passport.

Reactions: Abdeljabbar500