+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Advise Needed - ITA Documents

aishays

Aug 10, 2019
I'm preparing my documents in case I get an ITA. I won't be able to submit a copy of my MS engineering diploma because I am on an ongoing payment plan with my past university. However, I have my BS diploma, ECA report (my university sent them my MS transcript), and my MS official transcript. Additionally, I have an enrollment verification letter from my university stating my degree and graduation date. Do you think this is sufficient or I have no shot of getting approved without the diploma?

WarHammer

May 17, 2018
I'm preparing my documents in case I get an ITA. I won't be able to submit a copy of my MS engineering diploma because I am on an ongoing payment plan with my past university. However, I have my BS diploma, ECA report (my university sent them my MS transcript), and my MS official transcript. Additionally, I have an enrollment verification letter from my university stating my degree and graduation date. Do you think this is sufficient or I have no shot of getting approved without the diploma?
Hmm pretty weird scenario. Usually WES would expect a degree certificate for a completed program. So I would think you have little chance of getting approved. Not sure what’s a payment plan but it’s atrociously criminal for an university to not provide you with your certificate.

aishays

Aug 10, 2019
Hmm pretty weird scenario. Usually WES would expect a degree certificate for a completed program. So I would think you have little chance of getting approved. Not sure what’s a payment plan but it’s atrociously criminal for an university to not provide you with your certificate.
I have my WES evaluation already. My university sent my transcript directly to WES for my evaluation. However I won't have a copy of my diploma until I finish paying my school off.