+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Advise me enfield plz plz plz

Feb 28, 2012
Hi

I have gap after 12th, In that year I was preparing for my engineering exam and I got admission in but I dont have any document of that particular year. Neither my admit card, score card nor coaching institute fee slips......Now its been 7 year. I have been working for 3 years after my engineering and I have all experience certificates.Now, I want to put my visa for canada, Can somebody plz tell me can i go with this gap or I need to fill it with some fake documents of computer coaching or with something other.

plz help me

enfield

Champion Member
Aug 2, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
pankajpanghaal said:
Hi

I have gap after 12th, In that year I was preparing for my engineering exam and I got admission in but I dont have any document of that particular year. Neither my admit card, score card nor coaching institute fee slips......Now its been 7 year. I have been working for 3 years after my engineering and I have all experience certificates.Now, I want to put my visa for canada, Can somebody plz tell me can i go with this gap or I need to fill it with some fake documents of computer coaching or with something other.

plz help me
Hi,

1. As per visa checklist (India), no need to submit any documentary proof explaining gaps, if any.