+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Advice needed

Jeewan

Star Member
Oct 6, 2014
hello everyone. I am currently in the process of filing my case in the embassy for student visa of canada under Business- Accounting dilpoma program in Sheridan college. I have paid my first semester fees and Gic. My qualifications are 7.2 in 10th and 70% in 12th commerce stream. Ielts score as following S-6.5, W- 6, R-6.5, L-8.5 Overall- 7. I want to know my chances of getting visa and about my course realted to my studies. I read one old post on this forum of a guy about the refusal with this program in sheridan college and with 12th commerce and with reasons course mismatch nd all/ Please help is my course not related to my previous studies?

lucky_always24

Jun 26, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Chandigarh Consulate General
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-July-2013 , 28-Nov-2014
IELTS Request
6.5 Bands
Med's Done....
04-06-13, 04-11-14
Passport Req..
With File
VISA ISSUED...
Approved on 11-12-2014
LANDED..........
17-01-2015
Jeewan said:
hello everyone. I am currently in the process of filing my case in the embassy for student visa of canada under Business- Accounting dilpoma program in Sheridan college. I have paid my first semester fees and Gic. My qualifications are 7.2 in 10th and 70% in 12th commerce stream. Ielts score as following S-6.5, W- 6, R-6.5, L-8.5 Overall- 7. I want to know my chances of getting visa and about my course realted to my studies. I read one old post on this forum of a guy about the refusal with this program in sheridan college and with 12th commerce and with reasons course mismatch nd all/ Please help is my course not related to my previous studies?

Hey, don't worry your profile is good to go.

Jeewan

Star Member
Oct 6, 2014
I dont know why they rejected many people with the same course with commerce background by giving reason that Your proposed studies are not in light to your previous studies. I am worried :/

rosykaur

Star Member
Nov 3, 2014
I hear more rejections in Toronto coz Canadian government wants people to go to rural areas. Rural locations colleges get more visa success rate.it is logical also.
My best wishes Jeewan.

Jeewan

Star Member
Oct 6, 2014
rosykaur said:
I hear more rejections in Toronto coz Canadian government wants people to go to rural areas. Rural locations colleges get more visa success rate.it is logical also.
My best wishes Jeewan.
haha miss rosy kaur eve e draao na agge e aaj e medical de ke aaya...koi panga na pvaa dayio Lol :p

Jeewan

Star Member
Oct 6, 2014
and mein ontario iss layi chunya g v oh jagah starters layi vadiya va...Jobs tan bahut ne lokan da kehna kam aa v hegian nhi...Mere frd da bro othe reh reha so ohne menu keha v jobs bahut ne othe time ni hega....Menu gussa ohdo chadd da va jado aa kuj members iss forum te hege aa nd oh jaan ke bc de chote shehra nu promote krde aa kyuki othe koi bacha jaana pasand krda e ni 6 mahine baraf pau 6 mahine kam kaun jaavega...I just hate that crap v bande da future da sawaal aa yaar eve kyu galat raste paa rahe ho...Jithe tuhade fees ghat hou ohda reason kuj na kuj zarur hou mere college di yearly fees 15000 CAD aa....So be aware while choosing ur college and university too.... :)