+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Advantage of learning French, and advice on online french courses

preetyroy

Jun 9, 2014
Hi everyone,
Just started planning for my visa. So knowing French give a big advantage on the visa application.
I don' t have any language institute where I live. Would you recommend any good online french courses ?
And is there any of them delivering a certificate recognized for visa application ?
Thanks a lot for your help.
Preety

tipsy

Oct 6, 2013
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
App. Filed.......
24-09-2018
Doc's Request.
03-01-2019
AOR Received.
18-10-2018
Med's Request
30-11-2018
Med's Done....
01-12-2018
Interview........
30-04-2019
preetyroy said:
Hi everyone,
Just started planning for my visa. So knowing French give a big advantage on the visa application.
I don' t have any language institute where I live. Would you recommend any good online french courses ?
And is there any of them delivering a certificate recognized for visa application ?
Preety
no alliance francais? you try this link...this is helpful http://www.lepointdufle.net/ in case you like my link, +1 rating pls

ReThink

Star Member
Apr 17, 2014
Lahore
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
preetyroy said:
Hi everyone,
Preety
Well i'd done trying to get a visa but they didn't approve my visa infact my case was very strong.You shouldn't apply to france it's better than if you apply in Canada because they have two official languages now :).Secondly , French embassy normally won't give you visa in first perhaps by learning French language you'll get so much benefits.

It could help you to communicate with french people easily so that they won't hate you cuz you don't speak their language and if you want to learn it try to join a language club.French is a very easiest language to learn and of course it's funny :) you'll have fun while learning this language.French people are so rude and having dry behaviour.

Good luck my friend.

Johnny31

VIP Member
Dec 25, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ReThink said:
Well i'd done trying to get a visa but they didn't approve my visa infact my case was very strong.You shouldn't apply to france it's better than if you apply in Canada because they have two official languages now :).Secondly , French embassy normally won't give you visa in first perhaps by learning French language you'll get so much benefits.

It could help you to communicate with french people easily so that they won't hate you cuz you don't speak their language and if you want to learn it try to join a language club.French is a very easiest language to learn and of course it's funny :) you'll have fun while learning this language.French people are so rude and having dry behaviour.

Good luck my friend.
Applying to France??? He is talking about Applying through Quebec...you do know French is also Canada's official language besides English. Almost 1/4 of Canadian (22%) speaks French as their first language.

ReThink

Star Member
Apr 17, 2014
Lahore
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Johnny31 said:
Applying to France??? He is talking about Applying through Quebec...you do know French is also Canada's official language besides English. Almost 1/4 of Canadian (22%) speaks French as their first language.
Oopss i guess i missed that one but no worries dearie, i've told you what is ture and i did mentioned that Canada has two official languages but French embassy policies and rules can never be changed :Ds

Johnny31

VIP Member
Dec 25, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
preetyroy said:
Hi everyone,
Preety
Yes - having the ability to speak French could benefit you in "Language points" you could get a maximum of 4 additional points if you can meet the minimum requirement for 2nd official language

maxime009

Jun 9, 2014
preetyroy said:
Hi everyone,
Preety
You can check the free resources on the BBC website : bbc.co.uk/languages/french.
If, like me, you have trouble organising your learning and need a course which is better structured and which guides you in your learning you can try Click On French (clickonfrench.com). The course contains plenty of audio files so you can get your accent right, and you can choose, after paying a reasonable fee, to have a teacher assigned to you and practice your spoken French using Skype.
Bonne chance