App. Filed.......
to be filed
Passport Req..
27 November 2015
VISA ISSUED...
27 November 2015
LANDED..........
15 December 2015
Hi! If anybody do have any information regarding how to get admission in M.Sc. Computer Science , kindly share your experience. I have completed my B.Sc. in Information Technology. Prior to this, i have completed my Diploma in Mechanical Engg. .

Also any information regarding "Course Based" and "Thesis Based" . I'd like to do thesis based but i am worried that i have to work part time as well as study also. I don't want my studies to suffer. Is it easy task ? easily managable both work as well as studies ?

In thesis based, there is a specific Research area, that's obvious that i have to put all my effort into research also.

All those who have same doubt , feel free to post and ask.

Some many questions. So do anybody bother to share there views/experiences ? Thanks in Advance

oswaldz

Oct 1, 2013
Canada
Category........
QSW
App. Filed.......
to be filed
Passport Req..
27 November 2015
VISA ISSUED...
27 November 2015
LANDED..........
15 December 2015
oswaldz said:
Hi! If anybody do have any information regarding how to get admission in M.Sc. Computer Science , kindly share your experience. I have completed my B.Sc. in Information Technology. Prior to this, i have completed my Diploma in Mechanical Engg. .

Also any information regarding "Course Based" and "Thesis Based" . I'd like to do thesis based but i am worried that i have to work part time as well as study also. I don't want my studies to suffer. Is it easy task ? easily managable both work as well as studies ?

In thesis based, there is a specific Research area, that's obvious that i have to put all my effort into research also.

All those who have same doubt , feel free to post and ask.

Some many questions. So do anybody bother to share there views/experiences ? Thanks in Advance
ANYONE ?

stdycanada

Sep 9, 2014
i am in the same situation as you.looking for M.Sc in CS but canada requires 4 years of study and v hv is only 3 :(

oswaldz

Oct 1, 2013
Canada
Category........
QSW
App. Filed.......
to be filed
Passport Req..
27 November 2015
VISA ISSUED...
27 November 2015
LANDED..........
15 December 2015
stdycanada said:
i am in the same situation as you.looking for M.Sc in CS but canada requires 4 years of study and v hv is only 3 :(
yes same but we have a hope there, they said equivalent on site and students from other background can also be considered. Might be we may go under some course 1 year course prior to that.
where r u frm ?