+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Address Revision request for first PR Card

judeer

Sep 10, 2024
I recently got my eCOPR and am currently waiting for my first PR Card, I got a notification from IRCC today asking me to change my address because the officer thinks it's a business address, eventhough I had given my home address. Not sure if I should resubmit my address as is or if I should try calling the IRCC. Has this ever happened to anyone?

TimeLord

Star Member
Apr 9, 2024
I recently got my eCOPR and am currently waiting for my first PR Card, I got a notification from IRCC today asking me to change my address because the officer thinks it's a business address, eventhough I had given my home address. Not sure if I should resubmit my address as is or if I should try calling the IRCC. Has this ever happened to anyone?
Check the correctness of the address in the Canada Post address system, sometimes there may be differences

https://www.canadapost-postescanada.ca/cpc/en/tools/find-a-postal-code.page

Can you please post the timeline of p2 and ecopr?
i am waiting for my ecopr also

Muhammad67

Star Member
Nov 5, 2023
yeah plz share time timeline, when was your portal 2?