+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Address proof issue

Addresschange

Jul 27, 2022
In desperate need of assistance.
In my PCC application I have provided my permanent address. But the police at the police station aren’t ready to accept it as my permanent address is gone for redevelopment even after my father took all our family members documents to them i.e adhar card, pan card, voter id Etc. My father has even shown them the lease agreement and society letter for the temporary address. But they refused to accept it and have asked me to reapply with new address.
I went to the BLS centre today to reapply with new address. After waiting in line over night, from 12 am to 8 am, I finally get inside the BLS centre, after which they informed me that the lease agreement cannot be considered as address proof and because there is no address proof for the temporary address I cannot reapply with the temporary address. I desperately need my Pcc for pr purposes.
Please help me. I am stuck and I do not know to proceed with the police clearance application. Please provide me with some assistance.

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
In desperate need of assistance.
In my PCC application I have provided my permanent address. But the police at the police station aren’t ready to accept it as my permanent address is gone for redevelopment even after my father took all our family members documents to them i.e adhar card, pan card, voter id Etc. My father has even shown them the lease agreement and society letter for the temporary address. But they refused to accept it and have asked me to reapply with new address.
I went to the BLS centre today to reapply with new address. After waiting in line over night, from 12 am to 8 am, I finally get inside the BLS centre, after which they informed me that the lease agreement cannot be considered as address proof and because there is no address proof for the temporary address I cannot reapply with the temporary address. I desperately need my Pcc for pr purposes.
Please help me. I am stuck and I do not know to proceed with the police clearance application. Please provide me with some assistance.
Not enough info, which country are you applying from? Did you try getting your docs attested and applying with them. They are acceptable here in Canada.

Addresschange

Jul 27, 2022
I am applying for PCC from Toronto, Canada. Not tried that, thanks for the suggestion will surely try that..
Should I get the docs attested here or from India? And if here, will I need the originals? My original documents are in india

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
I am applying for PCC from Toronto, Canada. Not tried that, thanks for the suggestion will surely try that..
Should I get the docs attested here or from India? And if here, will I need the originals? My original documents are in india
How about your driver' s licence. Get it attested here in Canada, worked for me.