+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Address mistake.

Mehfuz24

Mar 10, 2020
Hello, I have a problem. I need urgent help.
I applied for an online study visa in Feb 2021. I had received my BIL with an address mistake in which one word had an extra letter (for example: correct one DESAI but it showing DESAIL). My representative filled the IRCC webform and he told me the it is corrected. But now I received my BVL and POE( correspondent letter with the same issue in address. My passport is stamped and now I am planning to go Canada. Anyone can tell will it cause problem to me during immigration. Your advice will be helpful for me.

Reactions: anfalarif

aquarius1

Jan 20, 2014
I think for address It will not be a problem . I had same issue with Pre-appoval letter for my work permit. It was one number missing like 417 instead of 4187. Although, I got my package from Gerry’s visa center. So, I did not have problem. But don’t know about your case, if you are still waiting any documents at your mailing address. If you already got your documents then I don’t think so mistake in address is an issue.

anfalarif

Feb 7, 2021
Hello, I have a problem. I need urgent help.
I applied for an online study visa in Feb 2021. I had received my BIL with an address mistake in which one word had an extra letter (for example: correct one DESAI but it showing DESAIL). My representative filled the IRCC webform and he told me the it is corrected. But now I received my BVL and POE( correspondent letter with the same issue in address. My passport is stamped and now I am planning to go Canada. Anyone can tell will it cause problem to me during immigration. Your advice will be helpful for me.
Hello Did you reach Canada. Is there any problem in the immigration?