+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Additional points for Siblings in PR application

pomfh.k

Sep 21, 2020
Hello All,
I have a question regarding referring Sister/Brother-In-Law Application for their Permanent residency. I have a canadian PR but not living right now in Canada. I plan to visit Canada by the End of this month(Oct). My sibling has applied for PR as well and i am trying to get information on what i need to provide to add 15 points to their application.

1. Do you know what all information is needed from my end to help refer them in their Application for 15 points?
2. Are there any conditions that i need to satisfy to be eligible for Referral?
2. Do i need to be present in Canada till their application process has reached any decision?
3. What proofs i need to provide for them to be eligible for this referral?

Could anyone provide any details regarding this?
thanks.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hello All,
I have a question regarding referring Sister/Brother-In-Law Application for their Permanent residency. I have a canadian PR but not living right now in Canada. I plan to visit Canada by the End of this month(Oct). My sibling has applied for PR as well and i am trying to get information on what i need to provide to add 15 points to their application.

1. Do you know what all information is needed from my end to help refer them in their Application for 15 points?
2. Are there any conditions that i need to satisfy to be eligible for Referral?
2. Do i need to be present in Canada till their application process has reached any decision?
3. What proofs i need to provide for them to be eligible for this referral?

Could anyone provide any details regarding this?
thanks.
You need to be living in Canada in order for your sister to claim the points in her application. You'll need to provide evidence that you are siblings, as well as evidence that you are living in Canada once they get ITA.