+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Additional Documents

sherifdarar

Apr 5, 2018
Dear Experts,
I have been asked to submit an additional document which i did along with Biometrics. My question is does submitting additional document mean that R10 is completed?
Also my application status is as the following:

Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements
Review of medical results: you passed the medical exam
Review of additional documents: The additional documents you provided have been uploaded
Interview: You don't need an interview.
Biometrics: completed
Background check: We are processing your background check
Final decision: your application is in progress.

So may i ask you if i completed any phase or i am still at initial phase?

mr.preetsingh

VIP Member
Oct 26, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-04-2018
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
14-04-2018
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
07-04-2018
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
19-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2018
LANDED..........
06-09-2018
Dear Experts,
I have been asked to submit an additional document which i did along with Biometrics. My question is does submitting additional document mean that R10 is completed?

Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements
Review of additional documents: The additional documents you provided have been uploaded

You BG check has started.

pizzaboy99

Apr 3, 2018
Thanks For you reply. So does it mean that R10 is completed after i submitted the additional document?
The only way to know for sure is to order GCMS notes. The application status tracker does not give an accurate indication of what stage your application is on.

sherifdarar

Apr 5, 2018
The only way to know for sure is to order GCMS notes. The application status tracker does not give an accurate indication of what stage your application is on.
Thanks my dear. I actually ordered GCMS notes and i am waiting but as you know it takes 35 days. I am trying to figure out based on logic and experts experiences.

pizzaboy99

Apr 3, 2018
Thanks my dear. I actually ordered GCMS notes and i am waiting but as you know it takes 35 days. I am trying to figure out based on logic and experts experiences.
It looks like your eligibility has at least started as you got an ADR and R10 is always completed before eligibility starts. I'd say, have patience and wait for GCMS notes to arrive as you will get many conflicting answers :)

sherifdarar

Apr 5, 2018
It looks like your eligibility has at least started as you got an ADR and R10 is always completed before eligibility starts. I'd say, have patience and wait for GCMS notes to arrive as you will get many conflicting answers :)
Thanks again my friend :). i just don't know why the status isn't in progress. that's why i am a bit worry. Thanks

pizzaboy99

Apr 3, 2018
Thanks again my friend :). i just don't know why the status isn't in progress. that's why i am a bit worry. Thanks
Hmmm, it says "Your application is in progress". All the fields in the application status have pretty standard statuses. What exactly are you worried about? :)

sherifdarar

Apr 5, 2018
Hmmm, it says "Your application is in progress". All the fields in the application status have pretty standard statuses. What exactly are you worried about? :)
Usually it will be Your application is in progress when they start work on it. As you have mentioned, it is a standard status when you submit the application :)

HoneymoonSG

Sep 15, 2018
Dear Experts,

Hey

I'm in similar situation, can you tell me if the documents section status was changed later or what happened and when you got PPR?

catbro

Star Member
Aug 17, 2023
IRCC requested me to submit my updated LOA, but I submit through webform instead of gckey. Did it create any problem?