+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Additional Document sent through Web Form - No Response

TillieBentley

Apr 6, 2021
Hello. Me and my wife have CSQ and applied for Quebec Selected Worker PR.

On June 19, I received the Biometrics request and also an email that my wife had a year gap in address history. The email said my wife must send a new Schedule A form in 30 days.

She filled out and sent the new form using the Web Form. She entered her UCI and the application number in the form

Last week, we received the pre-arrival letter and medical exam request, and we did the medical exam.

However, we haven't received anything indicating they processed the new Schedule A form.

Should we be worried? I have no notification or proof indicating that we sent the new form.

Or should we assume that they already processed it and that's why we got pre-arrival letter and medical exam request?

Thanks in advance.

Eduarda

Apr 17, 2024
Hello. Me and my wife have CSQ and applied for Quebec Selected Worker PR.

On June 19, I received the Biometrics request and also an email that my wife had a year gap in address history. The email said my wife must send a new Schedule A form in 30 days.

She filled out and sent the new form using the Web Form. She entered her UCI and the application number in the form

Last week, we received the pre-arrival letter and medical exam request, and we did the medical exam.

However, we haven't received anything indicating they processed the new Schedule A form.

Should we be worried? I have no notification or proof indicating that we sent the new form.

Or should we assume that they already processed it and that's why we got pre-arrival letter and medical exam request?

Thanks in advance.
Call them