+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Adding spouse to my CEC application... need some insights

nepcan010

Mar 3, 2022
Hello wonderful people,

I am looking for some advice and I hope someone here can help me. I think I have an uncanny case and I don't know what to expect now...

I am an inland CEC applicant. Initially, a single applicant.

My timeline:

Date of application received: March 12, 2021
Medical passed: March 22, 2021
Biometrics received: April 8, 2021
Got married on: Jan 31, 2022 (Spouse is out of Canada)
Raised 1st CSE notifying change in marital status and requested IRCC for document checklist to include my spouse in my express entry application: Jan 31, 2022.

The weird part is, even though I informed change of my marital status and asked IRCC to include my spouse, I got an email to confirm my PR (e-COPR): Feb 7, 2022.
I replied to the email saying I am out of Canada (for marriage and vacation) and let IRCC know that I raised a CSE a week before receiving this email. I didn't get a reply to this email.

2nd CSE: Feb 8, 2022 (Uploaded all the supporting documents based on research- forms, marriage certificate, passport, etc)

3rd CSE: Feb 11, 2022 (Uploaded official payment receipt including RPRF and biometrics fee)

On Feb 23, 2022, I got a generic reply from an IRCC agent saying that my supporting documents are received and will be added to my file in 2 business days. They didn't ask for any other supporting documents even though I had requested them to let me know if anything else is required.

More than a week has passed, I cant see my spouse's profile on my online portal. Is this normal? Please can someone tell me what I should expect now?

Thanks in advance.