+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Adding spouse after medical

Kazi50

Sep 18, 2010
Hi

I am in a complicated situation. need help from you guys.

All my processing have been done and I got the passport call. By this time I got married. Now they want my wife's document. I dont know how long it gonna take for processing my application again. anyone have any idea?
would it be better not to accompany my wife to make it faster.
I heared that they made new regulation of false marriage. they can even reject the application. But I am 100% genuine. I dont even want to accompany my wife if needed.
your suggestions will be greatly appreciated

thanks
Kazi

explorer101

Champion Member
Jan 30, 2010
CANADA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Kazi50 said:
Hi
I am in a complicated situation. need help from you guys.
All my processing have been done and I got the passport call. By this time I got married. Now they want my wife's document. I dont know how long it gonna take for processing my application again. anyone have any idea?
would it be better not to accompany my wife to make it faster.
I heared that they made new regulation of false marriage. they can even reject the application. But I am 100% genuine. I dont even want to accompany my wife if needed.
your suggestions will be greatly appreciated
thanks
Kazi
You will need your companion in Canada, why live in forced seperation. Send letter intimating your marriage, application, application fee $550 and documents of your wife, marriage record to Visa Office. They would not take long, at the most 3-5 months and then you can fly with your spouse to Canada.

Kazi50

Sep 18, 2010
Thank you very much for your reply. I am getting a little bit hope. I am already in Canada but my wife is living in my country. Hopefully everything gonna be alright.