+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Adding spouse after EE (with PNP) submitted last year

SunnyBond

Jun 18, 2021
I created EE profile last year with spouse as non accompanying because my CRS points were reaching 463 with that. Also, I was hopping to get settles before calling my wife to live with me.

Received invitation for ONIP with this profile (I believe ONIP cutoff for my NOC was 463, so I was kind of last in ONIP and if would have added spouse wouldn't have received it)

This added 600 points in my profile and received ITR in next draw for EE.
In PR application also I mentioned spouse as non accompanying to be in sync.
I submitted all docs and my AOR is Dec 2020. I am still waiting for PR.

Now, I already have job offer from my current employer to transfer to Canada.

Can I add my spouse in my application by raising web form? I see from previous posts that it might trigger recalculation of score but because of PNP my EE score should still be enough. Will they try to also make sure that I would have received ONIP with spouse?

Anyone has tried adding spouse like this after submitting application?

Reactions: Nick046

Toluplum

Jun 1, 2021
I created EE profile last year with spouse as non accompanying because my CRS points were reaching 463 with that. Also, I was hopping to get settles before calling my wife to live with me.

Received invitation for ONIP with this profile (I believe ONIP cutoff for my NOC was 463, so I was kind of last in ONIP and if would have added spouse wouldn't have received it)

Can I add my spouse in my application by raising web form? I see from previous posts that it might trigger recalculation of score but because of PNP my EE score should still be enough. Will they try to also make sure that I would have received ONIP with spouse?

I will advise you don’t add her now . You said you wouldn’t have gotten ITA if you added her with your score of 463, so if you raise a request to add now , it might seems to the VO that you weren’t sincere the first time and it might be like a game .

Nick046

Feb 14, 2019

Hey I’m in the situation any input would be a great help
Thanks