+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Adding new PR spouse in application

Rozlin

Oct 7, 2014
Hi everyone,
I have a question; my husband applied for his PR this summer and I'm already on Permanent resident status, so once we got married on June 2nd 2014, according to immigration rules, he informed CIC regarding marriage status. And he sent my PR card and marriage certificate as a proof. He got reply from CIC saying this " f your spouse is not a citizen or permanent resident of Canada, he or she must be added to your application and examined for compliance with admissibility requirements (i.e., medical, criminality and security) whether or not your spouse decides to accompany you to Canada."

But today he got another email saying this " his is in reference to your application for permanent residence in Canada. Our records indicate that we are still missing the following document(s) in order to finalize your application: spouse birth certificate and all other documents in order to add in your application"
What does it mean?
They also mentioned it's final notice?
But I'm already on PR why I need to fill all the application and documents and add in his application?
I didn't understand
If somebody can help me please , I will really appreciate .
Thank you guys

msaeed

VIP Member
Nov 7, 2012
Lahore Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2009
VISA ISSUED...
الحمد لله رب العالمين - 27-06-2014
LANDED..........
الحمد لله رب العالمين March 28, 2015.
Rozlin said:
Hi everyone,
I have a question; my husband applied for his PR this summer and I'm already on Permanent resident status, so once we got married on June 2nd 2014, according to immigration rules, he informed CIC regarding marriage status. And he sent my PR card and marriage certificate as a proof. He got reply from CIC saying this " f your spouse is not a citizen or permanent resident of Canada, he or she must be added to your application and examined for compliance with admissibility requirements (i.e., medical, criminality and security) whether or not your spouse decides to accompany you to Canada."

But today he got another email saying this " his is in reference to your application for permanent residence in Canada. Our records indicate that we are still missing the following document(s) in order to finalize your application: spouse birth certificate and all other documents in order to add in your application"
What does it mean?
But I'm already on PR why I need to fill all the application and documents and add in his application?
I didn't understand
Thank you guys
Dear Madam

Reply email sent by CIC / VO , stating all above , and attach documents as required by them

Stay Blessed

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Rozlin said:
Hi everyone,

What does it mean?
I didn't understand
Thank you guys
Are you going to argue with them and get rejected, or are you going to provide the documents they have requested?