+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Adding child post AoR (technically post CoPR)

Jun 20, 2022
Hi, we (Me as principal applicant and wife as dependant applicant) have applied for PR through express entry back in Aprl'20. We were blessed with a baby boy in April'21 and we immediately notified IRCC through webform and they requested additional forms and fees and no timeline was mentioned to submit same. Due to covid situation it took us very long to get birth certificates and passport and we finally submitted all addition documents and fees in Feb'22 through webform. Till then there was no progress in our PR application. During march'22 we got remedical and soon Ready for Visa email without kid been added. We notified IRCC through webform that kid is not added and submitted passport for stamping. Now we have received CoPR and still there was no response to our webform nor was kid added. We raised webform again to which we got reply that kid cannot be added as a decision is already made. Please suggest how can i get my kid added, my CoPR expiry is April'23. I can't travel without my kid.