+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Account locked post ITA receipt

Jun 7, 2018
Hi everyone,

I got an ITA recently and i was yet to apply. Unfortunately, tried to change the password from forgot password option at login screen. My account got locked because i might not have keyed in the correct answers although my password got changed successfully. Now i am able to login each time but after accept terms screen, it takes me the the locked account screen which says ' you have answered all security questions incorrectly. Your account has been locked and you are no longer able to recover it online". I feel that i have answered the security questions correctly and the password changed. But i faced another set of security questions which i failed at.

Please give suggestions as i am really confused. Some have suggested to create a new GCkey and submit for the pool(441) but i have read it is not right to do so and can have consequences. Please suggest me a way out. I have tried Web form but submitted it with the application number but the UCI field was left empty as i havent saved it anywhere.

musicholic

Apr 19, 2018
Hi everyone,

I got an ITA recently and i was yet to apply. Unfortunately, tried to change the password from forgot password option at login screen. My account got locked because i might not have keyed in the correct answers although my password got changed successfully. Now i am able to login each time but after accept terms screen, it takes me the the locked account screen which says ' you have answered all security questions incorrectly. Your account has been locked and you are no longer able to recover it online". I feel that i have answered the security questions correctly and the password changed. But i faced another set of security questions which i failed at.

Please give suggestions as i am really confused. Some have suggested to create a new GCkey and submit for the pool(441) but i have read it is not right to do so and can have consequences. Please suggest me a way out. I have tried Web form but submitted it with the application number but the UCI field was left empty as i havent saved it anywhere.
Lol. Contact CIC and ask them to unlock your account.

SudheerS

Feb 15, 2024
Hi everyone,

Hello, how did you resolve this issue. I'm in kind of same situation as yours. Its a bit urgent, can you please guide?