+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ACCA Paper F1-F9 evaluation by WES

rashad648

Aug 23, 2017
Dear friends, I know this question was asked many times and I searched forums a lot for this matter. However, there is still some uncertainty and doubt in my mind, therefore I decided to post this question again. I have an ACCA Advanced Diploma in Accounting and Business and I want to know what will be the outcome of evaluation by WES. I was motivated by some people's post that it is awarded as a 3 year bachelor degree which leads to two or more certificates along with the bachelor diploma but I still want to know if someone has gone through such evaluation process.

Your answers on this issue would be a great help.

abhiram.kumar

Dec 7, 2018
Dear friends, I know this question was asked many times and I searched forums a lot for this matter. However, there is still some uncertainty and doubt in my mind, therefore I decided to post this question again. I have an ACCA Advanced Diploma in Accounting and Business and I want to know what will be the outcome of evaluation by WES. I was motivated by some people's post that it is awarded as a 3 year bachelor degree which leads to two or more certificates along with the bachelor diploma but I still want to know if someone has gone through such evaluation process.

Your answers on this issue would be a great help.
It's considered as equal to a Canadian Bachelors Degree of worth 3 years.

Reactions: jefreyabanilla