+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Academic Reading - Need Your Help !!!!

csj007

Nov 2, 2014
Hyderabad, Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Friends,

i'm facing problem in Reading section of Academic IELTS ..
every time i do academic reading exercise and get 21 to 22 out of 40 questions. and this is my average is between 21-22 .. i've to give IELTS in the end of this year (Dec-2014) so what should i do .. maybe in exam time i will get :'( below 20 ....
i want atleast 6 band in academic reading section..
so please your experience with me.
and 2nd thing which i face , that's task - 1 (Graph/Table/Diagram) i don't know how to explain it , there is no any rule ?? i'm good in writing also in essays.. but writing task 1 is little bit hard for me ... guys i've very limited time please help me :)

in the last which one is good AEO / British Council ???
i asked from many people from my country they said go for AEO .. i don't know why not British Council ... anyway ....

i'm waiting for your help guys ......................

arika

Sep 3, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07/10/2014
Nomination.....
14/01/2015
AOR Received.
26/02/2015
Hey,
the thing is that it's not that easy to answer your question shortly.

1. Reading. Are you getting low score because you can't make it in one hour? In this case practising more is the only answer. If you have no issues with time but your answers are still incorrect you should have a look in IELTS textbooks - perhaps you don't understand the task itself.

2. Writing. Of course there are rules. Yet again looking into IELTS textbooks and web sourses is a good idea. You will find usefull information regarding vocabulary, structure, etc. so that you can decide which exactly your issue is.

You can find many IELTS weblinks and suggestions on this forum.

Hope this helps.