+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Abu Dhabi visa office asked for Police Certificate from Syria!!!

njalouk

Apr 17, 2013
Dears,

I am syrian living in Saudi Arabia. I applied for immigration under Family class sponsorship on June 2013.
On July my Sponsor (wife) was approved.
Today October 2013, I received an email from Abu dhabi requesting additional documents, i.e., Residency Questionnaire and Police certificate from Syria.
When I filed my application last June, I attached police certificate from Saudi Arabia, but I couldn't get one from Syria because of the ongoing war, I enclosed a justification on a separate sheet of paper in my application.

But now they are requesting it again!!! What should I do???
Shall I send a justification again when I send them the Residency Questionnaire? Will they understand this situation, or my application will be rejected?

Please advise...

sakamath

Feb 11, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2008
Doc's Request.
Nov 2011
AOR Received.
17-May-2012
File Transfer...
8 Mar 2012
Med's Request
26-Nov-2012
Med's Done....
24-Dec-2012
Passport Req..
26-Nov-2012
VISA ISSUED...
App abandoned in July '14
Did you contact the Syrian Embassy in Saudi? See if you can make an application to get the police clearance from them. Normally when you live abroad, you have to visit your embassy/consulate and apply for pcc from them. If they do not provide, ask them to give you a letter stating why they are not able to give you the certificate. You could then provide this letter to the Canadian Visa office.