+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

About WES

Samprakash

Jan 26, 2018
I have send my B tech and m tech documents to wes.But they have sent me a mail that my B tech mark transcript is incomplete.I got admission to B tech as lateral entry as I had done diploma in electronics in another institution.So it comprises of marklist from third semester .What should I do to get my 1 and 2 semester mark transcript,whether I should approach my B tech institution or institution where I studied diploma.

desmat

Champion Member
Feb 8, 2018
i have same issue for our case... i am trying to get diploma transcripts... but WES is not confirming what exactly they need....

please confirm when you get more information from WES... try calling them as they take many days to reply to email/online query..

desmat

Champion Member
Feb 8, 2018
I have send my B tech and m tech documents to wes.But they have sent me a mail that my B tech mark transcript is incomplete.I got admission to B tech as lateral entry as I had done diploma in electronics in another institution.So it comprises of marklist from third semester .What should I do to get my 1 and 2 semester mark transcript,whether I should approach my B tech institution or institution where I studied diploma.
i have same issue for our case... i am trying to get diploma transcripts... but WES is not confirming what exactly they need....
please confirm when you get more information from WES... try calling them as they take many days to reply to email/online query..

Did you ask WES to evaluate both bachelors and masters..
or
did you ask just Masters and sent both transcripts and they still asked this?

Maverick28

VIP Member
Feb 5, 2017
Canada
The one where you did your diploma

Reactions: desmat

Samprakash

Jan 26, 2018

please confirm when you get more information from WES... try calling them as they take many days to reply to email/online query..[/QUOT

Samprakash

Jan 26, 2018
K.sure

Did you ask WES to evaluate both bachelors and masters..
or
did you ask just Masters and sent both transcripts and they still asked this?