+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

About WED

Gurmeetsp

Mar 30, 2022
Will WES give me master's equivalency of my below mentioned degrees? Anyone please reply me urgently who has complete knowledge.
1. Bachelor of Arts (3years)
2. MBA in finance (2years)
3. MA in punjabi (2years

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Will WES give me master's equivalency of my below mentioned degrees? Anyone please reply me urgently who has complete knowledge.
1. Bachelor of Arts (3years)
2. MBA in finance (2years)
3. MA in punjabi (2years
Don’t you have an ECA already from IQAS for your MA (from past posts)? You don’t need ECA for Arts degree.

Gurmeetsp

Mar 30, 2022
Don’t you have an ECA already from IQAS for your MA (from past posts)? You don’t need ECA for Arts degree.
Thank you for replying.
I do have but I want to apply for sinp which asks education and work experience should be in line. I am working in insurance sector and my punjabi master degree is not in line with this experience. Therefore I want to assess my education with MBA to make everything in line but I cant get it assessed from iqas bcoz iqas is not accepting the university of my mba. Hence I want to go to wes...Now pls tell me what should I do? What other option do I have?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Thank you for replying.
I do have but I want to apply for sinp which asks education and work experience should be in line. I am working in insurance sector and my punjabi master degree is not in line with this experience. Therefore I want to assess my education with MBA to make everything in line but I cant get it assessed from iqas bcoz iqas is not accepting the university of my mba. Hence I want to go to wes...Now pls tell me what should I do? What other option do I have?
No one can tell you. You will need to submit your MBA for assessment and see what happens. WES is the most difficult to get equivalency so if IQAS isn’t accepting then WES probably will not either. All you can do is try.

Gurmeetsp

Mar 30, 2022
No one can tell you. You will need to submit your MBA for assessment and see what happens. WES is the most difficult to get equivalency so if IQAS isn’t accepting then WES probably will not either. All you can do is try.
Okk...Thank you