+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

about visa stamping pls guide me

mathan

Jul 21, 2012
hi i have been overstayed in usa for 4 years and now iam trying for canada workpermit , and i have both old passport and new passport which i have renewed but the thing is i just want to know when i send my passport for stamping if i send my old passport with the newone ,the overstay history will effect my stamping or not is there any solution for this pls help me

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
HI

mathan said:
hi i have been overstayed in usa for 4 years and now iam trying for canada workpermit , and i have both old passport and new passport which i have renewed but the thing is i just want to know when i send my passport for stamping if i send my old passport with the newone ,the overstay history will effect my stamping or not is there any solution for this pls help me
Doesn't matter old/new passport, they probably won't issue the work permit as they will think that you will overstay in Canada. You know that you have to submit the following with your application?

If you are in the United States on temporary status, please provide:
 Your US Non-Immigrant Visa,
 The original I-94 card issued by US authorities at the time of your entry into the US,
 The document issued to you by US authorities to confer that status (e.g.: SEVIS I-20 or DS-2019 or I-
797 form).