+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ABOUT PR

dallewal77

Jul 17, 2013
hiiii every body.... my self harminder i am belong from punjab india,my sub is that my wife is on pgwp after complete her study,she is staying in calgary,and now she has been got a job and after 3 month she will file her PR,can i able to apply with her or should i have to wait till her PR.some body told me u can some told u cant or if i can apply with her,how and where from apply coz she is in canada nd m in india how can we same time file...!

tink23

Champion Member
Apr 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Santo Domingo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 23, 2012
File Transfer...
Oct 9, 2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Nov 26, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Dec 4, 2012
If you are married, when she applies for PR she has to list you on the application. If she doesn't, you will never be able to be sponsored by her to live in Canada as well, she risks losing her PR for misrepresenting herself when applying. She HAS to list you. If anyone tells you otherwise they are either lying to you or gravely misinformed.

dallewal77

Jul 17, 2013
thanks for ur guidence,yaah whenever she had applied her permit,off campus,full time co op etc.she filled my all data to cic like date of marriage,name of spouse,ok when she will apply i am also algible with her or after her PR i have to apply seprtly from india,which docs required to me..

Alurra71

VIP Member
Oct 5, 2012
Ontario
Visa Office......
Vegreville
App. Filed.......
07-12-2012
AOR Received.
21-01-2013
Interview........
waived
VISA ISSUED...
28-11-2013
LANDED..........
19-12-2013
dallewal77 said:
thanks for ur guidence,yaah whenever she had applied her permit,off campus,full time co op etc.she filled my all data to cic like date of marriage,name of spouse,ok when she will apply i am also algible with her or after her PR i have to apply seprtly from india,which docs required to me..
She will fill out the applications and include you as a dependent on her application. If she lists you as an accompanying dependent you will receive your PR at the same time she gets hers. This will allow you to formally land in Canada once she has formally landed. If she lists you as a non accompanying dependent then she would need to sponsor you at another time. It would be much faster for her to include you in the initial application as accompanying then you won't have to be apart for a longer period of time.

As to which documents you will be required to have? I really don't have all that information to give you. Do a little research for yourself on the CIC website to see what documents are required of someone in your home country. Also, your wife will likely be able to provide you with a needed list when she is ready to apply.