+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

About NOC functions and Express entry profile dates for work experience?

Jeltsin25

Mar 8, 2021
I'm writing my refference letters and I have a doubt: some of my refference letters are written with my functions being the same as the NOC website for my profession, but in different words (ex:
  • NOC website: Maintain medication profiles of customers including registry of poisons and narcotic and controlled drugs
  • In my letter: Dispensing and control of narcotics, psychotropics and precursors: control and registration of prescriptions, monthly balances
Would this be a problem? Should I write exactly as NOC website says or is it ok if it's in different words but same meaning?

And about Express entry profile, I see we can't put complete dates in work experience, only months and years (not days). I'm not sure about how to deal with a situation: I worked for a company from november 7th 2017 until July 8th 2018, so I'm not sure whether I should put in work experience "nov 2017 until June 2018" or "nov 2017 ultil July 2018". Considering that I started 1 week later in november, I compensate that with my week for July and I put in my profile "november 2017 to June 2018", but a friend told me I should put "July 2018" because I must consider the month of my last day in the company, no matter if I only worked 1 day of that month.

I hope you can help me with these doubts, thanks a lot in advance