+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

about medical

bobine

May 5, 2008
hi
for those who did medical, i would like to know the document they got from cic allowing them to undergo it.
i am quebec nominee and after sending my application to buffalo, they sent me a notification that they cashed $ CAD 550 and plus another document with my passport photo attached wich says: Rapport Medical:
Section A
Identification du client et sommaire
I'm little confused and would like to know if this is a call for me to do the medicals

thanks for all your inputs

bobine

mbomuluh

Jul 9, 2009
Well, what qualifies one for the Quebec nomination...I mean what are the most important aspects required?
Thanks

bobine

May 5, 2008
i'm not sure but i can tell you that there are lot of things but more important french.
in my case, when i did self evaluation on line it got the green light ( ok) then i submitted
my application and when they called me for the interview the agent told me that they a computer
system that will grade all the answers i will give and they are looking for a certain number of point and
if i reach that he'll deliver me a certificat that will allow me to present my application for canadian permanent
resident visa.
1-we went through my education - I've a bachelor's degree
2-my work experience and pay - I'm assistant manager for a warehouse goods
3-why i'm deciding to go to canada
4-my knowledge about canada - the cost of living -the job market more important Quebec
5-my relatives in canada at the time my brother was moving there ( i did my interview 2 days after my brother got there)
6-he tested my english by asking some questions in english -the whole thing was in french.
after that he gave me the certificat.

hope this help.