+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

about couple apply student entry VISA

yaoyaogo

May 13, 2011
We are a couple from mainland China just married. If my husband and I both want to study in Canada and apply for the entry visa, is there high possibility we get rejection?
Thanks

kavya

Champion Member
Sep 30, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
ND VO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10//06/2010
Doc's Request.
30/10/2010
AOR Received.
15/01/2011
You arew asking some thing in very very general, which no one can reply. Kindly go to CIC website and find out ur eligiblity first. Also plan your study and apply for the same. There is nothing wrong to apply and if u file ur application in all perfect manner there is no dought to get rejection..

Good luck,
Kavya

snake

Feb 10, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Visa Office......
Canadian Embassy -Dhaka
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
both of you want to go for studies? or one of you going and other is traveling as spouse?
You need to make sure a good home tie is established in you application.

Please me a lil more elaborate about you plan, then we can answer accordingly.

Regards

yaoyaogo

May 13, 2011
Thanks for all u guys reply. Our plan is we are both going to study in Canada. My wife was an international student in Vancouver from year 2006-2009 in a 4-year BBA program. She did not finish school because of her health issue( with surgery report), then she came back to China. Me, also an oversea student in Canada and I obtained a one year hospitality management diploma from a private college. However, this diploma cannot be accepted by neither CIC to issue post-graduate work permit nor other public institutions to continue my study. So, Ialso came back to my country. During our stay in China, we got married. Now, she is recovered and wants to go back to Canada to finish school. For myself, the diploma I got from that college is useless in China so I contact a public post secondary school in Vancouver. They accepted part of my courses from the private college and issued me a 2-year hospitality management diploma. Both our schools are in SPP list. However, in China, a couple cannot apply student visa in one file. We have to do this seperately. So, my question is, since we are a couple now, based on our certain situation, do we have high chance to get rejected if we both apply student entry visa? We should apply it at same time or one by one (like I apply it after she got the visa)? Thanks for reading!

kavya

Champion Member
Sep 30, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
ND VO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10//06/2010
Doc's Request.
30/10/2010
AOR Received.
15/01/2011
This is more specific and detail one.

Some one will be here soon to help you. According to me u both apply same time with different application. even if u want to go same time then apply in two months interval and travel together.

good luck,,,

Kavya

Shenin2011

Jul 21, 2011
Urgent!!! Snake pls respond

Hello Snake

i need to talk to u. It s very urgent, bro...
My mailing address zzehra33@hotmail.com