+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

A question..

Chromination

Jun 30, 2007
Hi everyone, if you remember i got the visa to get in Canada and right now I am in Canada, living happy and everything to do... anyway, umm... there is a guy who has got a visa to Canada to work for 1 year (or 9 months or whatever). The guy who sponsored him told him that if you get three visas in a row, you can apply as refugee!!! My question is.. Is it possible to apply as refugee after 3 years (after getting 3 visas in a row) and possibly become Permanent Residents in Canada? Also, is there any other way to become a Permanent Res with Work Permits or whatever they're called?

I appreciate every answer given,

Thanks and regards,

Chromination

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

Chromination said:
Hi everyone, if you remember i got the visa to get in Canada and right now I am in Canada, living happy and everything to do... anyway, umm... there is a guy who has got a visa to Canada to work for 1 year (or 9 months or whatever). The guy who sponsored him told him that if you get three visas in a row, you can apply as refugee!!! My question is.. Is it possible to apply as refugee after 3 years (after getting 3 visas in a row) and possibly become Permanent Residents in Canada? Also, is there any other way to become a Permanent Res with Work Permits or whatever they're called?

I appreciate every answer given,

Thanks and regards,

Your joking right? Having 3 work permits or a hundred work permits in a row doesn't make you a refugee. A refugee is a person who has a well founded fear of persecution. Look at www.cic.gc.ca under skilled worker.

PMM

Chromination

Chromination

Jun 30, 2007
Your joking right?
No man I really meant it... Look maybe you didn't get me, that's my fault because of my poor english lang. OK is there any way he can apply to be a Perm Resident (not a refugee.. my bad!!) if you get any work permits in Canada, OR any other way as skilled worker or something like that?

Regards,

Chromination

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

Chromination said:
Your joking right?
No man I really meant it... Look maybe you didn't get me, that's my fault because of my poor english lang. OK is there any way he can apply to be a Perm Resident (not a refugee.. my bad!!) if you get any work permits in Canada, OR any other way as skilled worker or something like that?

Regards,

Chromination
He should start at www.cic.gc.ca under skilled worker. Take the assessment to see if he qualifies. The job must be A,B or O skill level on the NOC. Find the job description here: http://www23.hrdc-drhc.gc.ca/2001/e/generic/welcome.shtml Then look at the Matrix to see what the job skill level is.

PMM