+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

A question from the IT professional

Sep 2, 2021
My friends, I ask for your support on one issue. 7 year IT professional, 31 years old, ielts level 8. Which way will he have a better chance? What percent is this chance? What would you do if you were?

Thanks in advance

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Read through the Express Entry requirements for Federal Skilled Worker to find out if you are eligible. Need 67+ and over 470 CRS score. Can’t comment on chances because you need an ECA for your education.

Reactions: ocanada/LazerBear
Sep 2, 2021
Read through the Express Entry requirements for Federal Skilled Worker to find out if you are eligible. Need 67+ and over 470 CRS score. Can’t comment on chances because you need an ECA for your education.
Budy, electrical electronics engineering (english). do you think i can get an invite (PNP), I don't want to do master's education here is terrible.
Also, which provincial would be a better choice to apply to? in terms of pnp, for IT professionals

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Budy, electrical electronics engineering (english). do you think i can get an invite (PNP), I don't want to do master's education here is terrible.
Also, which provincial would be a better choice to apply to? in terms of pnp, for IT professionals
I can’t tell you if you will get a invite. But are you eligible for Express Entry? If so what is your score? If eligible, look at Alberta or Ontario (if your score is high).

Reactions: ocanada/LazerBear
Sep 2, 2021
I can’t tell you if you will get a invite. But are you eligible for Express Entry? If so what is your score? If eligible, look at Alberta or Ontario (if your score is high).
Thank you very much for your time. My FSW score is 70. My ExpressEntry score is around 420. I think my only chance is to wait for the PNP invite, their IT needs :(