+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

A Question for PMM !!

lutfi

Apr 13, 2007
Dear PMM:
Thanks very much for your contribution into this forum, you really make a lot of people feel easy for their quest for some lingering questions selflessly.
I would like to ask you a question pertaining to my case, I have been nominated under the PNP and it had been almost an year since the case processing kicked off, but till date I have not yet received the med request, since that period I have been contacted twice by the CHCin Islamabad, once for the original educational documents and once (most recently)for a flaw in filling the forms regarding some unemployment gaps in the personal history of the schedule 1 forms, i am really worried of what could be wrong with the case.
I will be highly appreciative for your reply.
regards.

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

lutfi said:
Dear PMM:
Thanks very much for your contribution into this forum, you really make a lot of people feel easy for their quest for some lingering questions selflessly.
I would like to ask you a question pertaining to my case, I have been nominated under the PNP and it had been almost an year since the case processing kicked off, but till date I have not yet received the med request, since that period I have been contacted twice by the CHCin Islamabad, once for the original educational documents and once (most recently)for a flaw in filling the forms regarding some unemployment gaps in the personal history of the schedule 1 forms, i am really worried of what could be wrong with the case.
I will be highly appreciative for your reply.
regards.
The delay would appear that you didn't complete the forms correctly or send original educational documents. It should have been processed within 5-8 months after you submitted your application. You may wish to send them an email.

PMM

lutfi

Apr 13, 2007
Dear PMM:
Thank you very much for your reply.
In fact, the AOR letter I received mentioned that I should not contact them within a period of one year, despite that and more recently I contacted them and received the same reply, the one year period will be complete by 27th October 2007 and I hope that i will get a satisfying answer.
thank you very much one more time.
regards,

DancingFeather

Star Member
Jan 31, 2006
I can't stress enough the importance of filling out a form and looking it over many times before sending it out. An error can cost you alot of time. You must also obey the rules..if they say no contact before a year, that is what you do as you can see they answered you that.

Did you pay the immigration fee upfront..all of it? It saves alot of time when you do this and if you are not accepted they will return all of it except 75$ for the application fee.

Did you have all copies notarized? Send in an original birth certificate? They will ask for one if you didn't.

lutfi

Apr 13, 2007
Yes, I paid the fees all of it upfront.
All the copies of the certificates were notarized and the original Birth Certificate was also attached.
I hope that I will get some answer from the CHC once the maturity of 1 year is over.
regards

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

DancingFeather said:
I can't stress enough the importance of filling out a form and looking it over many times before sending it out. An error can cost you alot of time. You must also obey the rules..if they say no contact before a year, that is what you do as you can see they answered you that.

Did you pay the immigration fee upfront..all of it? It saves alot of time when you do this and if you are not accepted they will return all of it except 75$ for the application fee.

Did you have all copies notarized? Send in an original birth certificate? They will ask for one if you didn't.
They don't return the fee for Skilled Worker Applicants , $550.

PMM

afaraz

Star Member
Jun 30, 2009
Karachi - Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-08-2009
Doc's Request.
07-10-2009
File Transfer...
14-10-2009
PMM said:
Hi

The delay would appear that you didn't complete the forms correctly or send original educational documents. It should have been processed within 5-8 months after you submitted your application. You may wish to send them an email.

PMM
Why r u saying that sending original documents will delay the case ?

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

quote author=afaraz link=topic=6059.msg237037#msg237037 date=1268165053]
Why r u saying that sending original documents will delay the case ?
[/quote]

Read what it wrote carefully "delay would appear that you didn't complete the forms correctly or send original educational documents." You have to send original transcripts/marksheets in sealed envelopes. If you don't the application isn't going anywhere until the originals are supplied.

chaudri786

Star Member
Jul 18, 2008
Question to PM

I have applied under PNP last year in March to Islamabad. Last month i got a document request which i have sent them back.
Since then i havnt received any reply back from them. Kindly tell me how much time they take to reply back?

2: Also, now my wife is expecting should i inform them right away or should i wait for some response from them because till now i am totally in black.?

and last question i cant access cic online case track should i email them to fix it for me?

Thanks for your all answers