+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

A Ph.D with teaching experience in public secondary school wanting to immigrate to Canada.

Aug 19, 2023
Morocco
Category........
FSW
Greetings to all,
I am a teacher from Morocco, bringing with me five years of valuable experience in the realm of mathematics education at the secondary school level within the public sector. Over this span, I accomplished the feat of completing and successfully defending a Ph.D. in fundamental mathematics.

In the present moment, my focus is directed towards refining my Entry Express profile, a pivotal component of my comprehensive plan to embark on immigration to Canada. It is important to note that, in this initial phase, my primary objective is not centered on obtaining a job offer. Rather, my priority lies in attaining the necessary certification to teach in Canada. This strategic approach involves relocating to Canada as the first step, followed by the pursuit of employment opportunities to sustain my cost of living and help me not spend much of my savings while I diligently work towards fulfilling the prerequisites for teaching certification.

As I navigate this course of action, I am deliberating the feasibility of this strategy and actively seeking insights and guidance regarding its viability. I am particularly interested in understanding the potential challenges that may arise in my circumstances, encompassing financial considerations, housing matters, and any other pertinent factors. Your anticipated assistance and advice are greatly appreciated.

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
Greetings to all,
I am a teacher from Morocco, bringing with me five years of valuable experience in the realm of mathematics education at the secondary school level within the public sector. Over this span, I accomplished the feat of completing and successfully defending a Ph.D. in fundamental mathematics.

In the present moment, my focus is directed towards refining my Entry Express profile, a pivotal component of my comprehensive plan to embark on immigration to Canada. It is important to note that, in this initial phase, my primary objective is not centered on obtaining a job offer. Rather, my priority lies in attaining the necessary certification to teach in Canada. This strategic approach involves relocating to Canada as the first step, followed by the pursuit of employment opportunities to sustain my cost of living and help me not spend much of my savings while I diligently work towards fulfilling the prerequisites for teaching certification.

As I navigate this course of action, I am deliberating the feasibility of this strategy and actively seeking insights and guidance regarding its viability. I am particularly interested in understanding the potential challenges that may arise in my circumstances, encompassing financial considerations, housing matters, and any other pertinent factors. Your anticipated assistance and advice are greatly appreciated.
Read through all programs to help you immigrate here and see which ones you qualify for (and are eligible): https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada.html

Since you talked about EE profile, use this to calculate your CRS: https://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/crs-tool.asp

We can only help after we know what your current/expected CRS score is and what programs you can target.

Aug 19, 2023
Morocco
Category........
FSW
Read through all programs to help you immigrate here and see which ones you qualify for (and are eligible): https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada.html

Since you talked about EE profile, use this to calculate your CRS: https://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/crs-tool.asp

We can only help after we know what your current/expected CRS score is and what programs you can target.
The program I'm targeting is the Federal Skilled Worker Program. I calculated my CRS score and it is equal to 561. I might add that I have 12000 CAD savings for now and still raising. Also, I'm open for any kind of work in any province in Canada. The main purpose is to arrive to Canada and then get a teaching certification there.

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
The program I'm targeting is the Federal Skilled Worker Program. I calculated my CRS score and it is equal to 561. I might add that I have 12000 CAD savings for now and still raising. Also, I'm open for any kind of work in any province in Canada. The main purpose is to arrive to Canada and then get a teaching certification there.
You should simply submit your EE profile then, whenever there's a no-program draw, you'll get your ITA (unless you've significantly miscalculated your CRS).